Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Welcome to my  Blog/info Website for the Childcare Services I offer here in Ashland. My name is Shelley Sage Heart, I am an artist, graphic designer, visionary, and melissa at the Goddess Temple of Ashland.

and I am now offering  HEART CENTER CHILDCARE to the Ashland Community.

I have been really looking deeply lately at how I can more fully serve the women of this community and find a nourishing way to support myself and give back to the community and the children in a meaningful way. I have worked with mothers and children my whole life and have always found the exchange of support to be mutually beneficial and rewarding.

I am a great believer that healthy families are our key to a healthy society, and that the children are our most sacred link to a bright future for life on the planet. Every choice we make in the up bringing of your children has an impact on who they will become as they grow up and move forth into the world to share their gifts and do the work they have come here to do.

Working with children and supporting moms and families for 20 + years, I am continually inspired to nurture the heart and soul of each family I work with. I have a deep respect for each individual child's creative nature and intellectual development.

I look forward to connecting and networking with the Mama's in this Valley and offering my Support!
Please feel free to call me! 541-631-8516
Love and Blessings, Shelley Sage Heart